Garros Group is a boutique investment bank with a core franchise in Technology Enabled Marketing Services. We identify industry trends and seek out promising, high growth company relationships in emerging, growth sectors within the broad universe of Marketing Services and Digital Media.
The market is rapidly evolving and converging with new entrants emerging and most players constantly innovating. There is convergence across marketing automation, search, display, email, mobile, social, and video. Content marketing and eCommerce blur traditional lines between sector participants in advertising, technology, media and payments. Hybrid business models have emerged blending professional services and technology. And paradigm shifts in technology, such as the migration to the cloud, enable new business models and companies to emerge. This creates a dynamic environment ideally suited for boutique industry expertise and relationships.
Garros Group has clients and expertise in the following sectors:
• Traditional Marketing Services (with core focus on data-driven marketing)
• Ad Technology/Marketing Automation (Search/Display/eMail/Video/Mobile)
• Mobile (mCommerce, ad technology, innovative models)
• eCommerce (direct to consumer, technology enablers, agencies)
• Social Media (measurement, analytics, ad buying platforms, community care)
• Online Video (ad technology, second screen solutions)
• Cloud Computing/SAAS (marketing automation, vertical applications)
• Interactive/Specialty Agencies
• Online/Offline Media Convergence
• Online Revenue/Lead Generation/Performance Marketing
• Consumer Engagement/ Loyalty/Affinity Marketing
• Proprietary Data/Data Analytics
Data/Data/Data Investment Theme: Garros Group has deep expertise and experience in data-driven marketing and has collaborated with industry leading experts in the information services industry. Its expertise and experience encompass companies that leverage or repurpose data from search, display, web crawling, transactional, co-op or crowd sourced into new business models, markets, applications and customers.